Demonic Angels
Ride Angels RIDE!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Demonic Angels
Ride Angels RIDE!
Demonic Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few suggestions

2 posters

Go down

A few suggestions Empty A few suggestions

Post  Brex Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:46 pm

What up Angels,

I've got a few suggestions that maybe you'd agree with:

Change the active day of targets for epic mobs or general Mobs of interest to Saturday AND Sunday-

Group through the progression and tiers of quests - I.E. SoD (Seeds of Destruction) not only will progressing in these quests help beef up your character and flag you for more powerful events but the mercenaries you hire will be more powerful, too... and you know that! I'm saying help out the guild by asking them if they'd completed these quests and if not bring them along to get flagged as you get flagged.

Zap the guild bank of Defiant gear besides elegant and possibly elaborate- although those kinds of items are awesome to have at our expose- the fact is they sell for 5pp at the Baz- and leaving more room for better gear.

Have a semi- hand me down system. Although we may overlook our fellow lowbie guildmates they are the next generation of power, it is crucial for them to be well geared in the unforgiving world of Norrath- at all costs save your attunable gear for them, and tell frequently in guild when lower members are on the contents of your 'hand-me-downs" in your bags...

ask for more participation! there ain't nothing wrong with that... ask for new members to sign up at the forum, and say 'Hi'-

Thanks guys, I appreciate being a part of this guild, and hopefully we can all have a wonderful time together.

- Brex

Brex

Back to top Go down

A few suggestions Empty Re: A few suggestions

Post  Rraar Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:41 am

Thanks for the input Wink Ive been away for a few days enjoying the house life lol, I shall return this weekend. And we run progression all the time brex, Smile most of us have completed most, so there are more of us around that know what needs to be done now. And I believe all the hand me downs go into the guild bank. And I will remove most of the lower defiant to make room, or change it to public to allow people who need money to take some and sell. For what ever the worth.

Sorry the abscense guys, I'll try to swing on tonight, but tomorrow for sure!
Rraar
Rraar
Admin

https://demonicangels.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum